Thursday 10 November 2011

Fall card - Get well soon

Here is a card I made as part of the Speedy the Cats Friends Challenge #80 - Fall or winter.

I chose Fall as I'm still loving all the beautiful colours. I used one of my favourite tree stamps (from Crafty Individuals), stamped in memento black ink onto a white tag and then inked with distress inks (antique linen and tea dye). I used some Dovecrafts Funky vintage paper in the background and placed onto Kraft card base. The final touch was to stamp a Waltzingmouse teeny tree sentiment onto some more craft and cut to make a ribbon shape.
If you haven't already you can enter my bloggiversary candy over here.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful looking Fall card...love the colors and those trees are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Speedy the Cat's Challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fall card!! Your sponging is perfect! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete