Thursday 24 January 2013

Pierre Dog Card




Here is a card I made for the daughter of a lovely friend of mine. They have a gorgeous sausage dog called Eddie, and I knew I had to make this with the free digital stamp over on Kirstys blog.
I used my Digital Scrapbook Artist software to transform the stamp into a repeated background for the card. I also printed him off to colour with my promarkers. I love the yellow and brown colour combo with the hint of red. I hadn't intended cutting him out, but my promarkers bled around the lines so I didn't have a choice!
I layered it onto some burgundy card and then some mustard yellow card to match his stripey jumper. I stamped the sentiment in versamark and embossed with black embossing powder. Some ribbon and bling finished it off.

Make sure to grab Kirstys freebie images before they disappear, they're only there for a limited time!



No comments:

Post a Comment