Sunday 11 November 2012

One Layer Fall tree

This is a card I made for both the OLW 113 challenge, which was to use red, yellow and green, and also the 10 minute craft dash, which was to use the same colours.



I used my waltzingmouse teeny trees stamps and the sentiment is from Papertrey ink fillable frames. I then used a fine line marker and drew freehand around the outside (I wished I had used a ruler in retrospect). 
I managed to do this in 8 minutes 30 seconds, which is pretty good I think. I have to admit this was my second attempt, not that I didn't finish in under 10 minutes first time, but I splodged ink on the side, so cut out the main image and layer up onto another card below.


This is being entered into the Simon Says Sympathy/Thinking of you card challenge.

Thanks for visiting!




6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! That one layer beauty is perfect and I love the different colored leaves you did on the tree!

    Thank you for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you'll join in my challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that, so CAS, almost impossible for me to do, I always want to add one more thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love how the tree looks in those colours! and your doodled frame is the perfect finishing touch! Great OLW card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very sweet card. I think the free hand line is great--cuter than if you did it with a ruler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card love the various colors on the tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image and the frame works perfectly hand drawn! Anita in France

    ReplyDelete