Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Well it seems to be quite popular to look back over the year and choose your favourite cards, so I thought after my first full year of blogging I'd do the same, so heres a selection of my favourite cards for the year!
Experimenting with punches care of the lovely Miss Kirsty Wiseman

A labour of love for a walztingmouse challenge. This was hand drawn and painted.

Another waltzingmouse challenge, and an ingenious use of some teeny trees stamps!


More waltzingmouse challenge material, but I love the simple take on masculine here.

Fathers day card which was hand drawn by a friend, then coloured and put together by me.

A card for my brothers anniversary.

I LOVE trees and leaves and anything green!

Some lovely stamps from Kirsty which I enjoyed playing around with.

A starry night card, which I enjoyed making.

I find rainbows so amazingly cheerful!

I love this card so much I can't bring myself to send it!

More cheery rainbows!

My first attempt at hybrids.

More trees and natural colours!

I hope 2012 is as crafty as 2011 was!

2 comments:

  1. hey i remember some of these!!! great picks, i love the bold look on the blue and white 'love' card. happy new year!!!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Cardmaking year - your cards are so BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete