Thursday 20 September 2012

Baby girl card

Here is a card I made for friends when their little girl was born. Its alot more fussy that my usual style, but I think it works for this card. I started by cutting and embossing a large Labels 1 Spellbinders nestability and its embossed with Divine swirls embossing folder. I then did the same for a medium sized Labels 4 nestability and a polka dot mask. The labels 1 was then sponged with Colourbox Pink ink, and the Labels 4 was sponged with Memento Angel Pink. I added some Stampendous spots down the sides of the cards, used a flourish in the background in a subtle pink (My Minds Eye -Wild Asparagus) and also stamped a Tonic Buttefly punch with some script from the same set. I spelled out the name of the baby using chipboard letters  and then added the fantastic pink polka dot ribbon.


1 comment: