Thursday 5 December 2013

Irish Red Setter Silhouette Card

My father in law recently got a little puppy. I say little puppy, he won't stay little for long as he's an Irish Red Setter, and they grow to be pretty big!
We wanted to go down and visit them whilst the puppy, Finn, was still small to let our boys get used to him, and he them. You'll see some pictures further down.


For my father in laws birthday I thought I would tie in the new member of the family and used my silhouette to cut a cute red setter. I also used my silhouette to cut out a matching sentiment.

I looked through my 6x6 papers and found 4 that had similar orange/red tones which would work with a red setter. Some of the papers are Basic Grey, but unfortunately all my papers are loose and mixed up, so I couldn't tell you which!
Amazingly this is another card without a single bit of stamping!


Here's Finn with my lovely hubby, and then here is my Monkey being licked by Finn! Monkey is a little scared of him still, and this was really funny watching him try and avoid being licked!!
When we visit again at Christmas I'm sure he'll have grown loads!

1 comment:

  1. ahh he looks like a lovely addition to the family! A great card too x

    ReplyDelete