Wednesday 9 May 2012

Sunshine and Cloud Passion for Papertrey challenge.

Over at A Passion for Papertrey this fortnights challenge is to create a 'Whatever the weather' project. I only have a few PTI sets, and none of them jumped out at me as weather stamps...but then I was inspired by the fillable frames 5 which I have, and looked quite cloud-like, and also had the sentiment 'hello sunshine'!
This is a very simple card, I stamped a circle image and cut out with my circle nesties, I also stamped some chevrons from the PTI Postmarks set to be the suns rays and cut them out. I stamped fillable frames 5 in some sky blue ink and then used the die to cut it out. Finally I stamped the sentiment and used a fine line pen to outline the card. Hopefully this card will cheer someones day!


2 comments:

  1. Now that's one trendy sunshine with it's chevron rays!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever card, love how you've used the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete