Tuesday 1 February 2011

I won blog candy!!

I can't believe it, I actually won some blog candy for commenting on a blog hop!!!woohoo!!
I took part in the March of the Snowman blog hop and won over at Stacys blog http://stacy.typepad.com/. The prize was $10 gift certificate for PTI, Two Peas in a bucket or Digi stamp characters. I decided on Two peas, as although I LOVE PaperTrey Ink as its an American website the postage would have been crazy. I am going to get some lovely digital stamps from Two Peas, but am having so much trouble choosing!!!There's too much choice!!!!
I'll let you know when I've decided!
I still can't believe I won!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning blog candy! It is such an exciting thing, isn't it? I hope you enjoy your digi images that you choose. I know what you mean about postage being too crazy; I'd have declined on that, too.

    ReplyDelete