Here is my take on this weeks waltzingmouse sketch challenge.
To make the roses I used some goldy thick paper which was only coloured on one side, so when I'd started the basic rose making (which you can read about here) I folded the spiral piece in half so that it would look coloured on both sides.
The main element is made from Spellbinders Labels 4 die cuts, the white one embossed with cuttlebug divine swirls and then sponged with antique linen distress ink. The leaves are cut with my Papertrey Leaf print dies. The centre of the flowers looked a little empty, so I put some tiny gems in. The background burgundy paper is wallpaper from a discontinued pattern book.
My sentiment is made mostly from little parts of Teeny Trees!
The leaf stamp finishes it off at each end, and the sentiment is patched together from
Letraset rub on numbers
This is one way to make your stamps even better value! I'm always looking for ways to use them differently!