This week at There She Goes Clear Stamps the challenge was to use a negative die cut, and so I had a go!
I used my nestabilities for both die cuts, Labels 1 for the main negative, and labels 4 for the small die cut above the ribbon. The embossing is a cuttlebug folder, Script, and the background is actually some wallpaper I got from my dads shop. I made the embellishment to match the wallpaper by stamping in versamarkmy sentiment and leaves (from my new Papertrey Leaf Prints set, which I'm so excited to have, with the matching dies!) I then sprinked some Cosmic Shimmer Mica powders in greens and bronzes onto the label and there you go! A little ribbon and we're done!
I'm definitely going to try and use negatives more often, and putting some lovely backing paper behind, as I have so much lovely paper that I rarely use! Thanks for the inspiration TSG!