Thursday 2 February 2012

Baby girl special delivery card

It seems there is a never ending succession of births at our church, since I became pregnant with Monkey in November 2008 there has always been someone pregnant, and we're now up to 12 babies/toddlers, with 3 more babies on the way! So here is another baby card I have made recently, and made good use of my new Papertrey Ink Postmarks set to do the small circular sentiment which is on the ribbon. I love that you can include the date! The background is stamped using my Waltzingmouse Offbeat background polka dots, and the main image is a Spellbinders labels 4 which has been cut, then embossed with a polka dot mika mask and then sponged. The chipboard letters were from Quality Save ages ago, and I've no idea what make they are. This is much pinker than my other baby cards, but I had run out of A's in my pale pink chipboard letters!
Hope you like!
Bee x

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, I'm sure the proud parents will love it.

    ReplyDelete