Thursday 18 October 2012

More banner cards

Here are two more banner cards, this time with an orange theme. The left paper is Basic Grey, the middle and right papers are Dovecraft Funky Vintage.
I used a labels 1 nestie for the sentiment and frame and some orange satin ribbon. I also sponged the edges in  Tea Dye distress ink. The Thank You sentiment is a Papertrey Fillable frames 5 one.

As I had two lots of strips I made another, this time with a circle focal point, I haven't put a sentiment on this yet, but will stamp straight onto the card at the bottom.


The die here is half of a Nellie Snellen Multiframe 25 die. I also punched a 1.5inch circle and stamped it with concentric circles from Waltzingmouse teeny trees in Cracked sapphire distress ink and the sponged with Tea Dye.






No comments:

Post a Comment