Monday 17 January 2011

Little Room Hanger

Here's a little room hanger I made last night when I came home from church. The preacher inspired me by saying he had this up in his study, and I agreed that its a very humbling verse. Its from a parable in Lukes gospel that Jesus is telling.
I decided I wanted to make myself a little reminder, and so used my Spellbinders Labels 1 to make a frame, and I used some cardboard (like a cereal box thickness) for the frame. I then stamped the circles image with clear ink and embossed. The stamp is from my wonderful new Waltzingmouse stamps called Tiny Trees. I can't wait to post some of the cute cards I've made from that set!
I printed off the verse onto cream cardstock and then used Tea Dye and Forest Moss distress inks to distress the main verse. I lastly gently inked around the frame and attached some twine to hang it.
I hope you like it, its now hanging in the spare room looking lovely...think I sense a theme coming on, and a variety of these with my favourite verses on!

No comments:

Post a Comment