Friday 7 January 2011

Todays exciting presents!

My dad brought round a few things tonight, first of all my belated Christmas present from James which missed the Christmas post.
 After my recent quilting success I decided I wanted my own quilting book. I can't wait to have a look and get some inspiration. I may try a quilted card aswell, we'll see!
 This next thing was inspired by some friends Christmas cards.
 They are both designers, and run Slight http://www.slightnet.co.uk/flash_content.html and their cards are always inspiring. This year they simply stamped Happy Christmas 25th December with one of these desktop printing sets onto plain white card, it was really simple, yet very effective. I contemplated buying a set, but even better my dad found me one that he doesn't use!!!! Keep an eye out for cards featuring this in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment