Tuesday 25 January 2011

Purple Cow guillotine and trimmer bargain - Costco

I had been coping with an A5 guillotine for years, and it annoyed me every time I had to cut down A4 paper. So before christmas I went into Costco at Haydock (I know different ones stock different things) and they had these Purple Cow 2 in 1 Guillotines for just £17.99 + VAT. I was so excited, and I knew I had to have one - even though my Christmas money was exhausted. I considered this a necessary piece of equipment, so bought it anyway! I did consider not mentioning it to Honey when I got home - especially as when we were in a craft shop recently a lady told me she hid alsorts from her husband, including a Big Shot Pro!!! - but I couldn't do that, so I sheepishly told him!!! Its not just the fact its a guillotine, its got a removable paper trimmer. I'd actually call it a 3 in 1, because you can use both parts independently, then together. The trimmer part also holds the standard purple cow blades which interchange with all their products. It come with 3 blades: straight, perforate and wave. The other thing I particulary like is that the trimmer part actually clips down at both ends to hold the paper in place whilst you trim.
Anyway, I was convinced that when we went back after Christmas this would have sold out, but this weekend they still had loads of stock! So get on down to Haydock if you fancy one! They're £37.95 on Amazon! http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0047WDN56/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0034CGZUK&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1BENBXWQ6Q6T9ZBYDTRJ

No comments:

Post a Comment